Mount Api Expedition
Tea House and Camping at Base Camp
Spring And Autumn
3 to 4 hours of walk per day while trekking.
Api Himal 7132m highest mountain at the western Nepal. Mount Api is famous but area still remote and untouched and also, very few tourists have visited this area. This area has got extremely beautiful mountain landscape with Virgin Nature, off beaten path, Mysterious culture and panoramic mountain’s view of Nandadevi, Rajramba, Api Himal, Kappa Chuli Peak and many more. This is an area of extreme geographical conditions with the elevation fluctuating between 1524m, 7337m, and an approximate population of 45,000. The natives still speak an archaic dialect of Tibetan and Nepali languages. Summer in Humla is pleasant while the winner is harsh and cold, leaving the region isolated and mostly snowbound.
- DAY 01: Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to hotel
- DAY 02-03: Expedition document application, Preparation, briefing for Expedition
- DAY 04: FLY FROM KATHMANDU TO MAHENDRANAGAR 18 HRS
- DAY 05: Drive from Mahendranagar to Gokuleshwor 15 hrs
- DAY 06: Gokuleshwor to Karkale 2 hrs (900m)
- DAY 07: Karkale to Chiureni 6-7hrs (1100m)
- DAY 08: Chiureni to Makarighat 6-7hrs (1800m)
- DAY 09: Makarighat to Seti 6-7hrs (2800m)
- DAY 10: Seti to Lawathi 4hrs (3000m) Last village
- DAY 11: Lawathi to Simar 5-6hrs (3300m)
- DAY 12: Rest day at Simar for acclimatization
- DAY 13: Dhawalidwar to Api Himal Base Camp 2hrs (4000m)
- DAY 14: Rest day at Api Himal Base Camp for acclimatization
- DAY 15-35: CLIMBING PERIOD OF API WEST EXPEDITION 7132M.
- DAY 36 : Mount Api Himal Base to Simar 5hrs
- DAY 37: Simar to Lawathi 5-6hrs
- DAY 38: Lawathi to Seti 4hrs
- DAY 39: Seti to Makarighat 6-7hrs
- DAY 40: Makarighat to Chiureni 6-7hrs
- DAY 41: Chiureni to Karkale 6-7hrs
- DAY 42: Karkale to Gokuleshwor to Mahendranagar by bus 15hrs
- DAY 43: DRIVE FROM MAHENDRANAGAR TO KATHMANDU 18HRS
- DAY 44: Rest day at Kathmandu
- DAY 45: Departure to your next destination
- All airport/hotel/airport transfers
- 5 nights hotel (3 star) in Kathmandu, bb plan
- Api Himal expedition fee and all permits
- 35 kg weight per climber is allowed for expedition
- All transportation and flight as per itinerary
- Necessary porters or mules for carrying equipment & loads
- Twin sharing accommodation in available lodge/teahouse while trekking
- 3 times meals per day, teas & coffees in trekking & base camp days
- Common climbing equipment like necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws etc
- 1 tent per climber of North face or similar for Base Camp
- Dining, Kitchen, Store tent, mattress and all camping facilities needed in BC
- Experienced and professional staff at BC : Base camp manager, cook, kitchen boy
- Government liaisons officer
- Equipment allowance, wages, life, medical & life, medical & rescue insurance for all Nepali members.
- Emergency oxygen, mask & regulator at ABC (Use and pay)
- Immediate Rescue co-ordination (covered by client travel insurance)
- Generator or solar panel for charging & lighting in Base camp
- Satellite phone on pay call basis (1 min : $3)
- Welcome Dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant
- Our service charge
- International flight ticket, taxes and visas (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa).
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara (allow US$ 15 – US$ 20 per day. )
- Personal trekking & climbing equipment
- Excess baggage transport
- All expenses of personal nature like bar bills, laundry, telephone etc.
- Insurance for travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost baggage.
- Applicable permit fee & custom fee for SAT phone, filming camera, communications – equipment (if brought)
- Climbing Bonus & summit bonus for climbing Sherpa (if you use Sherpa), Tips for Base Camp Staff
- All not mentioned in cost include part
Highest peak in the Yoka Pahar Section of Gurans Himal.
2,040 m 6,690 ft