Mount Sita ChuChura Expedition
4 to 5 hours of walk per day while trekking.
Sita Chuchura is located about 9.5km north of Mount Dhaulagiri. On Sita chuchura west is French col (5360m), north east is Hidden valley, west is mountain crest leading to Dhaulagiri II, north side connects with Mukut Himal. The first ascent of this mountain was made by Japanese expedition in 1970. The expedition begins from Beni following the off the beaten path route of famous Dhaulagiri circuit trek.
- DAY 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu
- DAY 02 – Sightseeing trip / trek preparation
- DAY 03 – DRIVE KATHMANDTU TO BENI (830M)
- DAY 04 – Beni to Babichaur (1000m). 5 hrs
- DAY 05 – Babichaur to Dharapani (1565m). 6 hrs
- DAY 06 – Dharapani to Muri (1850m) 6 – 7 hrs
- DAY 07 – Muri to Boghara (2050m) 6-7 hrs
- DAY 08 – Boghara to Dhoban (2630m). 6 hrs
- DAY 09 – DHOBAN TO ITALIAN BASE CAMP (3500M). 6 – 7 HRS
- DAY 10 – Rest and acclimatization day.
- DAY 11 – Italian BC to Glacier camp (4250m). 5 hrs
- DAY 12 – GLACIER CAMP TO DHAULAGIRI BASE CAMP (4650M). 4-5 HRS
- DAY 13-14 : Resting and acclimatization day
- DAY 15 : Dhaulagiri BC to Sita Chuchura Base Camp
- DAY 16-24 : CLIMBING PERIOD OF MOUNT SITA CHUCHURA
- DAY 25 – Base camp cleaning
- DAY 26 : Sita Chuchura BC to Yak Kharka and overnight Camping
- DAY 27 : Yak Khark to Jomsom
- DAY 28 : FLIGHT: JOMSOM- POKHARA – KATHMANDU
- DAY 29 : Rest and shopping in kathmandu.
- DAY 30: Expedition ends, farewell and departure
- All airport/hotel/airport transfers
- 4 nights hotel (3 star) in Kathmandu, bb plan
- Sita Chuchura peak permit, Annapurna Conservation fee and necessary permit fee.
- 35 kg weight per climber is allowed for expedition
- All transportation as per itinerary
- Necessary porters or mules for carrying equipment & loads
- Twin sharing accommodation in available lodge/teahouse while trekking
- 3 times meals per day, teas & coffees in trekking & base camp days
- Common climbing equipment like necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws etc
- 1 tent per climber of North face or similar for Base Camp
- Dining, Kitchen, Store tent, mattress and all camping facilities needed in BC
- Experienced and professional staff at BC : Base camp manager, cook, kitchen boy
- Government liaisons officer
- Equipment allowance, wages, life, medical & life, medical & rescue insurance for all Nepali members.
- Emergency oxygen, mask & regulator at ABC (Use and pay)
- Immediate Rescue co-ordination (covered by client travel insurance)
- Generator or solar panel for charging & lighting in Base camp
- Satellite phone on pay call basis (1 min : $3)
- Welcome Dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant
- Our service charge
- International flight ticket, taxes and visas (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa).
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara (allow US$ 15 – US$ 20 per day. )
- Personal trekking & climbing equipment
- Excess baggage transport
- All expenses of personal nature like bar bills, laundry, telephone etc.
- Insurance for travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost baggage.
- Applicable permit fee & custom fee for SAT phone, filming camera, communications – equipment (if brought)
- Climbing Bonus & summit bonus for climbing Sherpa (if you use Sherpa), Tips for Base Camp Staff
- All not mentioned in cost include part