Mount Parchamo Expedition
Everest Rolwaling Region
6 to 7 hours of walk per day while trekking.
Parchamo stands 6273 meter surrounded by highest point Mt. Everest. This mountain belongs to one the famous Himalayan ranges on earth i.e. Rolwaling Himalayan Range.
Parchamo peak was first climbed by two British mountaineers on 18th of April 1955. They are Phil Boultbee and Dennis Davis.
Parchamo Expedition is famous expedition among 6ooom challenging mountains of Nepal. Yearly, new mountaineers come to Nepal to increase their strength and experience to climb.
Mountain Parchamo can be the best option for those who wants to build their knowledge and skills in glacier and mountaineering.
- DAY 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
- DAY 02 : Drive from Kathmandu to Gongurkhola (1,440m).
- DAY 03 : Trek to Simigaon (2,000m).
- DAY 04 : Trek to Dongkang (3,010m).
- DAY 05 : Trek to Beding (3,693m).
- DAY 06 : Trek to Na Gaon (4,200m).
- DAY 07 : Acclimatization at Na (rest day).
- DAY 08 : Trek and camping at Chugima (4,920m).
- DAY 09 : Trek and camping at Jaboo Glacier .
- DAY 10: Trek to Pachermo Base Camp (5,755m).
- DAY 11 : Climbing Pachermo Mountain (6,187m) and return to base camp.
- DAY 12: Trek to Thengbo (4,230m).
- DAY 13 : Trek to Thame (3,800m).
- DAY 14 : Trek to Namchebazar.
- DAY 15 : Trek to Lukhla (2,860m).
- DAY 16 : Flight from Lukhla to Kathmandu.
- DAY 15 : Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site at Kathmanudu.
- DAY 16 : Leisure day and dinner with Ramdung Expedition staff.
- DAY 17 : Transfer to International Airport for Departure.
- All airport/hotel/airport transfers
- 5 nights hotel (5 star, Annapurna or similar) in Kathmandu, bb plan
- Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mounatineering Association to climb Pachermo Peak,
Sagarmatha National park & TIMS permit, Gaurisankar conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Scheduled flight : Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- 40 Kg weight per climber is allowed
- Necessary porters and mules for carrying equipment & loads
- Twin sharing accommodation in lodge/teahouse while trekking
- 3 times meals per day, teas & coffees in trekking & base camp days
- 1 tent per climber of North face or similar for Base Camp
- Dining, Kitchen, Store tent, mattress and all camping facilities needed in BC
- Experienced and professional staff at BC : Base camp manager, cook, kitchen boy
- Government liaisons officer
- Equipment allowance, wages, life, medical & life, medical & rescue insurance for all Nepali members.
- Immediate Rescue co-ordination (covered by your travel insurance)
- Group climbing equipment such as fixed rope, snow bar, ice screw etc.
- Generator or solar panel for charging & lighting in Base camp
- Gamow bag (Life saving device in case of altitude sickness) provided
- Satellite phone on pay call basis (1min = $ 3)
- Garbage deposit fee
- Visa Extension fee
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Agency service charge
- International flight ticket, taxes and visas.
- Lunch & dinner, hotel after 5 nights in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing equipment.
- Excess personal climber baggage transport Ktm-lua-BC $ 10 per kg one way.
- All expenses of personal nature like bar bills, laundry, telephone etc.
- Insurance for travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost baggage.
- Applicable permit fee & custom fee for SAT phone, filming camera, communications – equipment (if brought).
- Climbing Bonus & summit bonus for climbing Sherpa (if you use Sherpa), Tips for Base Camp Staff.
- All not mentioned in cost include part.
Climbing sherpa: USD 2000 per person
Oxygen Bottles and Mask Set: US$ 350 per bottle (4 Liters)
US$ 250 per mask set. Includes Topout mask and regulator.
In 18 April 1955